||Family||Friendship||Funny||Love||Life||Sad||Teen||Top||

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Screams Of Silence

Isometimes write about my life's experiences. Sometimes I write to attempt to experience the lives of others. Screams is an attempt to journey into thoughts of depression and isolation.


Screams Of Silence
by Tim Chambers


Begone ye screams of silence, harbingers of pain
Cloaked in isolation, you mock in harsh disdain
My soul is torn asunder, I curse you, God of Hell
As you pierced my tortured soul, what horrors I befell.
You spoke of quiet solitude, to tempt me to your lair
Then lanced me in my troubled heart, to depths of dark despair
Nemesis, I beg of thee, rise up in righteous ire
Protect me from Tisiphone, from Hell's eternal fire
With all my voice I scream to you, protect me from the night
Alas, in forlorn desperation, I journey to the light
Banished to mind's Coventry, I heed the demon's call
Beckoned by the silent screams, I enter Dante's hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment