||Family||Friendship||Funny||Love||Life||Sad||Teen||Top||

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Life and death

Life and death


Life and death is just a matter in a second.
Live it up, I don't want to see you cry.
It's bad enough that we have to say good bye.
I chose your life over mine in the last second.

We agree with each other to decide on something important.
But the accident came so fast I didn't have time to ask you.
When I made my decision, I'm really confident.
I would kill myself if anything happen to you.

So, I'm sorry for my selfishness to die alone,
Leaving you behind, leaving you alone.
It's not the way I wanted to be.
Honey, please don't be mad at me.

Death has taken me far away.
To a place where I have to stay,
So sad but i could no longer see your face,
and no longer can feel your warm embrace.

Don't cry, don't cry, it's not your fault.
Live it up and be happy for me.
Find a man where your heart can be.
I'm sorry i can no longer be close.

But far away, in this forbidden land,
I will always protect you with my hands,
and truely, you will always be
in the memory of this dead man.

No comments:

Post a Comment