||Family||Friendship||Funny||Love||Life||Sad||Teen||Top||

Friday, March 27, 2009

I'll be there for you

I'll be there for you

by Alyssia L K

I'll hold you up,
when your skies turn gray.
Listen to you always,
All that you've got to say.

I'll be there for you
when you feel that you're alone.
Even when you don't need anybody,
I'll stay by your side still.

When you're feeling lonely,
just take my hand,
I promise I'll hold on tight.

When it gets too much,
And you feel like you can't go on,
You can turn to me,
Together we can be strong.

I'm so happy that I met you,
that you're apart of me.
Never will I want to,
trade your friendship in.
How much you mean to me,
words just can't describe.

What I'm trying to say is:
I promise I'll be there for you,
until the very end.
No, I'll never leave your side,
as long as I'm your friend!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog!
    You have very beautiful poems. I write myself too, but never done it in English.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this is really lovely! Thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete