||Family||Friendship||Funny||Love||Life||Sad||Teen||Top||

Friday, March 27, 2009

I'M OK

I'M OK

by Bilal anaim

You asked me
if I wanted you to go
Well I can tell you now
the answer is no
Like I always said
and it's true with you
I found someone
who accepts me as I am
Yet helps me become
a better more fulfilled person
You wanted to hear all of
my dreams, hopes, and pains
Although I am reluctant
now because of past thoughts
written to open this place to him
Pain is a feeling that I have felt
all too many times before
so many times through out my life
My thoughts spun round
While my hands idle they stay
Emotions are dormant
And the whole time
I say I'm okay
Change is an avoided element
Though unavoidable change
is shown to be
Tears don't flow much
during the drought
and frustrated by efforts
that never came to be

No comments:

Post a Comment