||Family||Friendship||Funny||Love||Life||Sad||Teen||Top||

Friday, March 27, 2009

One Wish

One Wish

by Jacob M Parnell

If I had one wish.
If one desire could come true.
If I had one wish.
My wish would be you.

If I could choose.
I would stay in your arms forever.
Our hearts would fuse.
And our love would become an endeavor.

I would wish for you to stay with me.
For you to be my love.
You would be my hearts key.
Forever my angel, my dove.

Forever is a long time.
To require in a single command.
I will write our love in a rhyme.
For it would be my demand.

I would ask of this.
Only with your permission.
Lost in a kiss.
Our love is my ambition.

So I wished upon the star.
The star that reminded me most of you.
My actions seemed bizarre.
But this wish I had to pursue.

If I had one wish.
My wish would be you.
And since I made that wish.
My wish has come true...

No comments:

Post a Comment