||Family||Friendship||Funny||Love||Life||Sad||Teen||Top||

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Always love you

Always love you


It's like a miracle
how you came into my life.
I don't know when or where
you move next to my side.
Now, listen to what I have to say.
I have this feelings for you.
Poem is the only way
that I can express myself for you.
You see. You make me smile,
whenever I see your smile,
and it's like a vast of ocean,
whenever I look into your eyes.
Everynight, I want to stay up with you,
and rooting for you to be happy.
Everynight, whenever I hear your voice,
I realize that your heart is where I want to be.
It's easy to fall in love with you.
But I know it's not easy to forget you.
Under this darkness when I think of you,
I know for sure that I will always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment