||Family||Friendship||Funny||Love||Life||Sad||Teen||Top||

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Valentine's Lines

Valentine's Lines


Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.

But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.

I thought that I could love no other, Until, that is, I met your brother.

Kind, intelligent, loving and hot, This describes everything you are not.

I want to feel, your sweet embrace, But don't take that paper bag, off of your face.

I love your smile, your face, and your eyes- Damn, I'm good at telling lies!

My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife, Marrying you, screwed up my life.

I see your face, when I am dreaming, That's why I always wake up screaming.

My love, you take my breath away, What have you stepped in, to smell this way.

My feelings for you, no words can tell, Except for maybe "go to hell".

What inspired this amorous rhyme? Two parts vodka, one part lime.

No comments:

Post a Comment