||Family||Friendship||Funny||Love||Life||Sad||Teen||Top||

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

THANKS

"This is a poem I recently sent to a new, but very dear friend of mine, Kathy Allan. She has constantly encouraged me throughout some very difficult times in my life (when I thought my life should end), even at time when she herself needed the encouragement more. So, Kathy, this one for you....."

THANKS
©
Sheila Cheasbro

You're my friend because you're always there,
If there's sadness around or in the air,
At night, in the morning or anytime of day,
You're there to cheer me up and chase the sadness away.

I just want to thank you for all you've done,
You've helped me through a lot, you're really number one.
Thanks for all the good times that we share,
It shows that you're one who really does care.

Thanks for being there when time got rough,
You make it easier when times get too tough
Thanks for being there each and every day,
Thanks for being you in that very special way.

No comments:

Post a Comment