||Family||Friendship||Funny||Love||Life||Sad||Teen||Top||

Saturday, March 21, 2009

My friend

Atrue friendship that lasts throughout the years is rare indeed, and to be treasured as a priceless gift.

I am a senior citizen, and I love the Internet, as it is my path to the outside world and my social life. Deaf since I was a teen, I have found it does not matter here that I can not hear, and I have many cyber-friends.

My Friend
We all need someone
To talk to in our life,
A friend to whom we run
In times of stress or strife

A friend who's always there
Throughout the years,
A friend we know will care
And take away our fears.

A friend who's always near,
Waiting for our call,
To wipe away our tears,
And lift us when we fall.

A loving friend indeed,
On whom we can depend
To fulfill our every need -
Thank you, precious friend

No comments:

Post a Comment