||Family||Friendship||Funny||Love||Life||Sad||Teen||Top||

Saturday, March 21, 2009

What Would Life Be

Iwrote this poem to let all my friends know just how I feel about them because we all go through life and never take the time to think what life would be without them. So I did. I hope you do too and let them know how you feel about then too because its them that make life what it is today.


What Would Life Be
by Scott Wheeler, Sr

What would life be with out friends like thee
I'll tell you, like no longer being free.
Imagine what life would be so sad and blue
To go through life without that special you.
And I know we live so far away
Through the internet we are like castaways
Never get to touch or hug you for this I only pray
For some day I hope we can meet
To hug and laugh and dance to the beat
I know this would be a treat
For now this is all I see
Is my good friend here with me
Just think what life would be
Without friends like thee

No comments:

Post a Comment