||Family||Friendship||Funny||Love||Life||Sad||Teen||Top||

Saturday, March 21, 2009

A True Friend

This poem is about a very wonderful guy who I met on the internet. I never believed that a computer could hold someone so very dear. Within Five months we have become Best Friends.

He is the one that I go to when I am sad or am happy. The one who knows my good days from the bad. And he is the one who taught me that even through all of the trials and tribulations of life you will always have the strength to go on. For you see my friend has Leukemia, And although this is a hard disease to have he has found the courage to go on. So this poem is to him, my Best Friend.


A True Friend
by LadyBrandi


We met upon
the internet,
My heart you did
not have yet.

I sit and wait each day,
for the song my
heart will soon play.

Of laughter, love and tears,
You have washed away
all my fears.

To be my friend
and see so deep,
I now know why
I don't get
much sleep.

I have waited
through all these
years,
To find something
to hold so dear.

And now I know
I'll never be
Blue,
For I have found
a true friend
in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment