||Family||Friendship||Funny||Love||Life||Sad||Teen||Top||

Saturday, March 21, 2009

I Want You Back

Ibroke up with my boyfriend and as soon as I did it I realized that it was a mistake. I wrote him this poem to describe how I feel.



I Want You Back
by Jessica Kronaizl


you were always there for me
always by my side
I guess I couldn't see
with out you I just can't abide

those times I loved the most
were just talking with you
who would've known
now I'm all alone
and all I can do is think of you

I loved it when you held me
all safe and warm
I felt no harm could touch me
in your strong protecting arms

but then I messed up
I really don't know why
with you I broke up
and now I am sorry

all I want, is a second chance
I understand that's not easy to do
even if you won't give me a glance
I want you to know,
I'll always love you

No comments:

Post a Comment