||Family||Friendship||Funny||Love||Life||Sad||Teen||Top||

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Miss You Poem

I Miss You Poem

Huge Full Moon Above Emerald Bay at Sunset, Lake Tahoe, California USA

Available At AllPosters.com

A Longing

The longing penetrates the heart deeply
The days go by ever so slowly
Sunrise to sunset there’s only you in my memory
Heaviness sets in as my eyes become teary.

Opening the window I see the moon shining brightly
Illuminating the darkness giving hope to many
But no matter how hard I stare at nature’s beauty
It just isn’t as magical without you beside me.

The alarm rings and birds are chirping noisily
A new day and a new beginning it should be
But the same yearning occupies my mind so strongly
Because in my heart the love for you burns eternally.

No comments:

Post a Comment