||Family||Friendship||Funny||Love||Life||Sad||Teen||Top||

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sweet love

you don't know how it feels when you make me scream your name
baby boy since we met my life hasn't been the same

never thought i'd see a body as beautiful as yours
common i can't keep on waiting, hurry up and shut the doors

i crave the taste of your lips when they press against mine
i crave the way you send little shivers down my spine

love it when you rub my body and touch it all around
boy i'm glad that you were the only love i've ever found

how do you think that i could possibly ever live
without getting some or a little of what you give

i want you to give me more than what i really need
coz i can never get enough of your sweet body heat

you'll always find me around, waiting here for you
ready to get my mind blown away by every little thing you do

and at the end i'll always have a special gift in return
i'll give you sweet love, love that you really did earn

Poet: Immad Haider Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment