||Family||Friendship||Funny||Love||Life||Sad||Teen||Top||

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Secret place

My... Secret Place
Is the Place...
Were a hide the key of my heart
Nobody nose were is... my Secret Place
My... Secret Place
To this moment of my life
Nobody.... founded
My Secret Place.

Weeks go….. I realized
You..…only you
Found my.. Secret Place
How tha'ts happens
I don’t know
You... and you
Sweet smiles
Smarts ..conversations
Lots… lots… laugh
Holding.. hands.. sweets hugs

Little by little
You .. only you.... founded
My Secret Place
Weeks ego…..I realized
I missing you .. so much
Miss you smile
The way you look at me
I miss you…. I miss you
I realized.. I love you
You…...only you
Found the key of my heart
You open my heart..
You.. ..only you
Found my.. Secret Place

Now.......
My heart is open
To love.. to feels... to cry
To feels …
What is love... about
Now............
The only matter to me
If .... I found you
Secret Place....

Poet: Silvia Aguirre

No comments:

Post a Comment