||Family||Friendship||Funny||Love||Life||Sad||Teen||Top||

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Love Cry

You caressed my body,i slipped into
a trans, as i lay still accommodating
every stroke.

Your hands are soft and gentle making
sure every inch of my body is touched
then slowly you kissed my lips, and
whispered in my ears "lets go into the
bedroom, i'll take it from there"

You will conquer and devour everthing
you see insight Cause to you am just
a victim to your love cry.
I will make no sound, nor put up a fight
cause once your inside i will see the
light.

Am slipping from the silk that lines the bed
then you asked "would you go on the floor instead?"
Its hard but i brace for delight i need you now
wont you come inside?

You taunt me over and over again just to see the
look on my eager face, you nibble, you bite...again
I wont put up a fight!.
You are more than what i expected, standing firm and
tall, I await your love portion to be injected,
and i want it all.

I smell the scent filled the air, the panting echoed
thoughout the room...oooh yes he is ready as i stared
into his eyes....he's gonna filled me up let
me over flow from inside.

I bite my lips, grit my teeth,open my legs, held the
sheets, i felt it deep within my walls moving back and
forth exploring it all. He is now my slave working real
hard as I move in motion to his rhythm wishing this
moment will not end a tear of joy fell from my eyes
as my love juice comes pouring down.

He his now my love as i am his, what happened just
now we will always relive, but i must say goodbye to
you I should be awake i have to leave early its another
day.

Poet: Melissa Lobban

No comments:

Post a Comment