||Family||Friendship||Funny||Love||Life||Sad||Teen||Top||

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Lessons of Love

I hope you feel and understand. I’m not trying to make you feel guilty
or anything else, I’m just telling you my feelings. The hardest part of love, is saying good-bye, I never knew saw myself without you and I still don’t.

I love you and I will never stop. I hope one day we will be together again I always wanted to spend my life with you and I still do. It hurts so bad thinking about where you are and who you are with and knowing I’m nowhere in the picture.

I miss everything about, even the stupid little things. I know I’ve not always been the person you wanted me to be, and I’ve not always been the person I wanted to be either. I want to give you the love and affection you need.

I know you want to know what changed, and its hard to explain, but I know by the way my heart is breaking that I want nothing more than to hold you close and never let you go. I miss the way you feel, look, and smell.

I remember the way you looked at me and the way your cuddles feel. I never realized how I do want your affection and what an idiot I’ve been by withholding my affection for you. I didn’t realize what I had until you left and now it feels like my life is in chaos- I miss you every minute of everyday.

I want you to take me back more than you know. I want to start at the beginning and prove to you my love is genuine and that you are the one for me, maybe one day I’ll get my chance.
Until then I want you to know that my love for you will never stop. You are my best friend and the only person for me. I have never been head-over-hills in love and I cant deny it.

Poet: Kendez Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment