||Family||Friendship||Funny||Love||Life||Sad||Teen||Top||

Sunday, April 12, 2009

limitless love

by Blecy galang


Feel the soft mattress on your back
Your head on the pillow
Eyes closed, mind closed
With one focus on your mind.
Me.
Blood rushing through your lower half
Making your mind scatter to million places
Urging to blow up in explosion
Ssshhhhh...don't say anything...
As I lower myself you feel instant gratification..
Soaking your member with thick fluid
Warm and unexplainable
You slowly open your mouth
For when breathing through your nose is too much
Grabbing my womanly curves to lower me down to your package
You feel like a volcano waiting to erupt.
All you want is friction, grinding, love making!
And off, you release tension and best of all
The limitless love anyone could ever given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment