||Family||Friendship||Funny||Love||Life||Sad||Teen||Top||

Sunday, April 5, 2009

No one

No man, all alone
No one to call my own
No one to make love with thru the night
No one to play pillow fight
No one to say" I love you",no one to say I care
No one to say,"I'm still sit you even when I am not there"
No one to call me Sugar Pie, Baby, or Boo
No one to help me thru tough times when I'm feeling blue
No one to be there for me, no one to hold me when I cry
I have no one that I cannot deny
No one to go on a date with,no one for me to hug and kiss
No one to watch a movie with, no one I can miss
No one to ask where I am going
No one to sneak out the house without no one knowin
No one to be a lover, no one to be a friend
No one in this world that I can defend
No one to take home to momma, no one to kiss goodnight
No one to make up with when we just had a fight
No one to be a lover, no one to be a friend
No one to be stuck in the world with until the end

Poet: Drucilla La'Tisha Tillman

No comments:

Post a Comment