||Family||Friendship||Funny||Love||Life||Sad||Teen||Top||

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Don't touch my heart

Cupid my angel don’t.. touch my heart
My heart..is broken in little pieces
My heart.. hurts so much
Not again…
Cupid don’t touch my heart.

I don’t want to be in love again
Cupid my angel don’t.. touch my heart
Don’t…… touch my heart again
Sometimes Loves.. hurts
My heart hurts so depply

Cupid lover Boy
Don’t touch… don’t touch my heart
I tell you lover boy
My heart need time to heals
Hi broke my heart
Loves hurts

I don’t want to be in love again
Cupid my little angel
Hi broke my heart
Love hurts …
Time..… is what I need to my heart heals
Cupid don’t….don’t….touch my heart

Time.. is the cure for broken heart
My heart is broken
My heart need time to heals..
Love hurts...love hurts
Cupid lover Boy.. Don't play with my heart..
My angel my sweet lover boy
Don’t play with my heart……..again

Poet: Silvia Aguirre

No comments:

Post a Comment