||Family||Friendship||Funny||Love||Life||Sad||Teen||Top||

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sweet and Sour

She said "He so sour make me wanna lick the apples"
so i let her lick the apples.....
ha
Momma ain't never seen a so dude fine
call me MACAW
you can catch me the sky
you know I'll give you the wood
I'll have you saying "AW thats good"
You can get a taste of my Patron
you know daddy will treat you like Matron
I'll touch you down
you already know the score
we in this zone
you know my kisses taste sweet
i like that apple bottom ass
let me taste that sweet grape peach
study hard for this exam
you already know I'm the teach
and if a nigga touch ya
I'll load the bullets in the breech
I'll have you crying out
CAW will make ya screech
see I'm hotter than daemon
more tricky than a demon
See i know you flyer than Grey Goose
and bet I'll make that tang juice
I'll have you playing better roles
than Morgan Freemon
I'll bake that body up
I'll have you sexually floating like a seaman
damn...
momma looking ripe
you my A
like the blood type
You so hot you bouts the change the weather
skin so silky leather
and these niggas can't sense me
bitch niggas Helen Kellers...
she so dangerous
poisonous
her snake bite
too venomous
and there's no ointment
ha
she so clean
fresh
suave
and she like the tongue
i can make make it
flow
rush
see I'm a yellow bone
but this game make ya face flush
taking off those secrets
then I'll having you dreaming like a hush
damn
Shawty wants some soul
you know I'm number one
let me take you where no man has before

Poet: Christopher Wallach

No comments:

Post a Comment