||Family||Friendship||Funny||Love||Life||Sad||Teen||Top||

Sunday, April 5, 2009

I think im in love

So, there she was, standing alone, her beauty just make me smile
I try to start a conversation but she just tries not to laugh
And so I’m think maybe she isn’t the one that I should be looking for, in a while
I will know that she loves me or just wants to pass
For you see she may be pretty and also smart but inside deep in her heart
She is unlike the other girls she wears make-up but doesn’t abuse it
I can’t understand why she doesn’t not like me I am also a handsome man and smart
But I don’t know why she doesn’t want to be seen with me why would she refuse me?
There are not any fish in the sea better than me!
This is just a catastrophe maybe I am in a dream and this is an illusion?
Yeah, I must be for you see she doesn’t love me she loves he…
Well when I wake up this will all just go away, but wait my face is that a contusion?
I must ask her now before it is too late but my mother says what happen to you!
I didn’t know what to say so I said this, “Love does crazy things to fools…”

Poet: Jorge Milan

No comments:

Post a Comment