||Family||Friendship||Funny||Love||Life||Sad||Teen||Top||

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Secrets Of My Heart

Secrets Of My Heart
Author: Uwo Kiss
Why does my heart still hold on to you 
At every waking moment, in everything I do
Why do I have to see your face all day
And if you knew, what would you say?

My heart breaks in two when I see her with you
And I think to myself, what didn't I do
I wish I could somehow turn back the time
And relive one second when you were mine.

I wish no one ever had to know 
The feeling of lovesick pain from head to toe
Like someone rips out your heart and tears it in two
And sit back and watch is all you can do.

In my dreams you say those words I long to hear
And when I look in your eyes, I know you're sincere
So I'll see you later, when the day is through
When I'm asleep in my bed, dreaming of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment