||Family||Friendship||Funny||Love||Life||Sad||Teen||Top||

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Broken Heart II

Broken Heart II
by Harut  S.

Laying in my bed thinking of you,
knowing you're not thinking of me.
I wonder if anyone is going through 
what I’m going through.
The days we had together went by so fast.
I know you don't love me anymore 
but I still love you.

I want you to hold me close 
and kiss me through the night again.
You don't realize what you have done.
I am going through so much- 
not to have you by my side.

You are my world, life and true love.
You don't know what I am going through.
I love you so much.
I never knew what love was until I found you.
When you told me it was over, 
I cried myself to sleep and I still do.
My heart aches every day 
knowing we’re not together anymore.

All those times you said you loved me,
I wish they'd come back.
I gave all I could to keep you 
but I guess it wasn't enough.
I can't find the words 
to make you understand 
how much I love you.

When the days got darker 
my heart began to ache even more.
The day you left me
was the worst day in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment