||Family||Friendship||Funny||Love||Life||Sad||Teen||Top||

Thursday, May 12, 2011

I'll meet you in my dreams

I'll meet you in my dreams

by Leah j

As i close my eyes and drifed off to sleep.
i find you in my dreams waiting for me,
i see you in my dreams each and every nite,
and you seem so real to me,

i hear you whisper softly come with me my love,
as we dance the nite away,
i reach for your extended hand and suddenly,
a symphoney begins to play for just us; the most
beautiful music i have ever heard,
you take me lovely into your arms
holding me as if i were royalty as we begin to dance the nite away,

romanticaly we gaze into one and other's eyes
only seeng the beauty of the love we share,
i then feel a kiss gently placed upon my forhead with your tender lips as i return a kiss back replacing it on your cheek.

with words spoken deep with in my heart i look directly into your eyes and tell you,
"my darling, my knight in shining armor,my lover and my friend,
will you ever know how deep my love flows for you? for i will love
you more tomorrow then i love you today" for no other can make me feel this way but you.

i kiss your lips tenderly once more as the dawn of the new day quickly arrives as i softly whisper in you ear, i must leave you now my darling but i'll see you in my dreams tomorrow. till we meet again,
goodbye my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment