||Family||Friendship||Funny||Love||Life||Sad||Teen||Top||

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

MISSING YOU LIKE CRAZY

MISSING YOU LIKE CRAZY

Author: Alice Garcia

Sometimes at night,
when I lay down to sleep,
I embrace myself,
I start to think...
Then I imagine
that you lie beside me...
hugs and kisses
all over my body.
I wish you
could really be here,
just to whisper,
"I love you," in my ear.
I would turn around and say,
"I love you, too."
But will it ever be true?
So I turn around
and I wonder some more,
still wanting your embrace,
so I close my eyes and picture your face...
I fall asleep dreaming of you.
In my dream it seems so true.
It's as if I can really feel
your kisses against my lips...
Then my eyes pop open
and you're nowhere to be seen,
And I feel so lonely
once AGAIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment