||Family||Friendship||Funny||Love||Life||Sad||Teen||Top||

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hearts Desire

Hearts Desire
Author: Brynn
Brandish you, my hearts delight
I yield to you every night
And in the time I've spent alone
My love for you I've always known

Passion burns in lovers eyes
One look from you, my spirits rise
This flame inside, still burns bright
And from my soul, this light takes flight

Lately this rain seems less dreary 
Because of this, my hearts less weary
And if in fact we're meant to be
The sky will clear so I may see

A future bright and filled with love
Sends cleansing rain from above
To wash away the painful tears
And release my heart of once felt fears

Each time I look at you my dear
There seems nothing I should fear
Once locked up dreams come undone
A new life for me has begun

My life spins in tune with yours
Twirling and dancing through open doors
A cycle with a touch of fate
Our worlds entwined, creating hate 

Through our bond, we rose to fight
A love this strong can break the night
Through this fight, we mean no pain
Happiness is all we wish to gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment