||Family||Friendship||Funny||Love||Life||Sad||Teen||Top||

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

How To Kiss

How To Kiss
Author: Gabriel
How would I kiss you?
Let me describe the ways -

I would hold your gaze with mine
as I approach the corner of your mouth,
then softly kiss you there.

I would kiss your eyes, one by one,
with my fingers tease your chest
and press closer into your warmth
I would inhale the scent of your hair,
drawing a draught of you deeply
into my being, into my heart.

I would move to your ear and linger...
whispering your name with
the warmth of my breath,
then softly kiss you there.

I would kiss, lightly as a hush,
your cheek, then very slowly
returning to your mouth, pause,
then brush it with my burning lips.

Then softly I would kiss you there,
press you closer into my warmth
into my being, into my heart
and savour the aching anticipation
that wells in throbs within,
the want of more of you...

No comments:

Post a Comment